Rainbowyoga Partner Yoga Teacher training Aalsmeer
3 day certified
Partner Yoga Teacher Training
Fri/Sat/Sun October 11, 12, 13th 2019
10 % DISCOUNT CODE AVAILABLE for studio friends!
“Yoga is already fun, but it’s even more fun when you do yoga … TOGETHER”.
“Help your students dive into an ocean of touch & love and take them on a unique yogic journey of laughter, connection, intimacy & fun.”
Add a new dimension to your Yoga practice and classes!
Spend some time connecting with your favourite person by doing partner yoga. Not only do you experience a deeper connection with your friend or partner, you also stretch further and discover beautiful new ways to move together.
Experience the physical and mental support that comes from teaming up in Partner Yoga. Stretch to your limits, try partner inversions, increase balance and trust by working together.
Become certified to teach Rainbow Partner Yoga and offer classes or workshops that allow your students to be adventurous and try poses they might otherwise shy away from. Your students will benefit from practices in trust, connection, enhancing relationship, balance, friendship and community.
New to Yoga?
Don’t worry if you aren’t experienced in yoga. The 3 Day Partner Yoga Teacher Training is for new AND experienced yoga teachers. The practice of Rainbow Partner Yoga is completely accessible to all ages, levels, and experience.
We’ll explore poses and sequences in pairs and groups, yoga games and human pyramids. Partner acrobatics and flying yoga will spice it all up, while partner breathing and Thai Yoga Massage will cool us down.
Registration and costs.
Dates 2019: Fri/Sat/Sun 11, 12, 13 October 2019
Location: Studio YogAletta is located inside event center “The Beach” – Oosteinderweg 247, Aalsmeer
You do not need to bring a partner, we’ll practise together 🙂
Scroll down to find more usable information like directions
Studio YogAletta is hosting this internationally registered Training. You can register at the Rainbowyoga website. Click link below to save your seat (mat) 😉
Friends and visitors of the studio can contact us for 10% discount on Full Tuition and Early Bird Price (limited spaces available)
AND: take 25% off when you register together.
YogAletta students and community receive 10% discount off the Full Tuition & Early Bird.
Contact us to receive this code (only a few spots available with this code).
Location and practical information:
YogAletta is a beautiful yogastudio INSIDE the event centre:
- The Beach is an indoor event centre for beachvolleybal. The yogastudio is inside
- Changing rooms with showers available
- Huge amout of free parking spaces behind the event centre.
- Meals and drinks are NOT included in the training fee. But if you bring your own mug, you can make yourself some tea.
- The event centre has a bar and restaurant (with vegetarian options).
PLACES TO STAY:
Be aware: public transport to this sub-urb isn’t optimal… Therefore you could best book one of the mentioned stays, or rent a b&b in Amstelveen or Schiphol along with a rental bike….if you DO want to come with public transport: fill in ‘Machineweg, Aalsmeer’ as your destination at this website.
- 2 hotels across the street: Blue Mansion and Chariot. With shuttle service from Airport.
- Really nice and affordable Bed & Breakfast at walking distance (and they also pick you up if you want): B&B Hogervorst – fully booked for october!
- Bed and breakfast Happy Island: book with max. 4 persons. On a small island, with a boat to come to the studio via the water 🙂
- You can also book an accomodation at the campingsite Amsterdamse Bos (10 minutes distance by bike). They also rent bikes.
We are looking forward to meeting you!
- Mats: if you have your own mat, please bring it. Only a few yoga mats will be available for this training, because our studio classes will continue in another space.
- If you need more information about the location or the studio discount code (not available after booking), please email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Maybe you have to wait a while before you receive an answer: I teach more then 10 group classes a week and give private lessons and massages. Leave your contact info and I definitely will contact you.
- For more information about the course itself, please email to email@example.com
KIDSYOGA TEACHER TRAINING
Did you know that Rainbow also comes to Holland – YogAletta for a certified Kids Yoga Teacher Training Intensive:
February 14-16, 2020
More information here: Kidsyoga Teacher Training.